Practicum/Fieldwork Placements Outside Halifax

Students enrolled in entry-to-practice graduate programs of study in the Faculty of Health are advised that they may have to do some or all of their required clinical education/fieldwork at sites outside Halifax, and hence may have to incur additional personal expenses for travel and temporary accommodation.

In some situations, sites may require a payment to the site for support of clinical education/fieldwork supervision, and some sites may require separate disability insurance in lieu of eligibility for Worker Compensation coverage. Such costs are the responsibility of the student.